A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mircea Basaraba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mircea Basaraba is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mircea Basaraba, FACC, MD, MPH is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Basaraba graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Iuliu Hatieganu, Cluj Napoca. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Basaraba has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
- Southern Tennessee Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mircea Marcel Basaraba FACC, MD, and MPH is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mircea M. Basaraba practice?
- Dr. Mircea Basaraba has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mircea Basaraba practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Winchester, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Lakeland, FL.
See Winchester Internists and Winchester Cardiologists.