Dr. Mircea Basaraba MD Patient Reviews

3.3

December 7th, 2013
Great Experience
Dr. Mircea was my cardiologist at Southern Tennessee Cardiology. Was VERY impressed with both his bedside manner and his knowledge over my current diagnosis and patient file. Very easy to schedule an appointment with and excellent bedside manner. Treated me like family!

October 25th, 2013
This was a very nice Dr. he answered all my questions and put my mind to ease. He does speak very quickly but in plain old English. His staff was also very welcoming and easy to work with. He did a Cardiac cath on me and except for the fact he had to use my neck all my worries were for not. He came after the procedure and talked to my daughter and told her all was well.

April 23rd, 2012
gave me recalled samples.

March 26th, 2010
Great experience with doctor!
Dr. Basaraba is very knowledgeable and helpful. He explained everything in detail and answered all of our questions. He is very caring and reassuring and helped us in the hospital, in his office and even in his free time.

March 24th, 2010
Run from him
My first thoughts of this man was "good I can understand him plainly" the next thought was where does this guy get off insulting me and berating me. I go to a Doctor for help not abuse. He is avery thin long distance runner who appears to hate overweight people. He has the bedside manner of a terrorist. It just amazes me that someone hasn't went off on him physically. He did a heart cath. on me and after hitting nerve bundles which made my leg jerk uncontrollably not to mention the pain he made the statement " oh maybe I should have deadened it" I think he just enjoys inflicting pain upon people. I would rather go see a vetinarian before going back to him. He is rude and has zero people skills. It is a wonder that he is still able to practice in this area. I have spoken to workers at the one hospital he has priviledges at and he is nasty to them and even thrown things at them in his hissy fits.