A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mircea Iacob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mircea Iacob is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mircea Iacob, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Iacob graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Iacob has 11 hospital affiliations:
- West Suburban Medical Center
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mircea Tudorel Iacob MD is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mircea T. Iacob practice?
- Dr. Mircea Iacob has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mircea Iacob practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine near Melrose Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oakbrook Terrace, IL and Oak Park, IL.
See Melrose Park Neurologists and Melrose Park Psychiatrists.