A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mircea Iacob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mircea Iacob is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iacob
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iacob Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mircea Iacob, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Iacob graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Iacob has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- West Suburban Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mircea Tudorel Iacob MD is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mircea T. Iacob practice?
- Dr. Mircea Iacob has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mircea Iacob practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine near Melrose Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oakbrook Terrace, IL and Lisle, IL.
See Melrose Park Neurologists and Melrose Park Sleep Medicine Doctors.