Dr. Mircea Iacob Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mircea Iacob?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 29th, 2017

Great Neurologist and Neurology Team! Kind, caring, thorough, funny!

Dr. Iacob is part of the Neurosciences Division at Central DuPage Hospital (also referred to as Cadence Physician Group) and I have been seeing him for various years now. Before he came to CDH I believe he worked out of either Oak Brook Terrace and/or Melrose Park (Gottlieb Hospital). The office location is very nice - large office on the 4th floor of the outpatient center at CDH. I see him Dr. Iacob @ 4 times per year as I have had an ongoing serious migraine condition for many years. Dr. Iacob is said to be "very popular" with patients so you must schedule appointments well in advance to see him. If you are also a BOTOX patient like myself, the office also recommends separating "general follow-ups" and the BOTOX appointments so you may have extra time speaking to Dr. Iacob if you need to discuss medicines or just other general issues. I am very happy with Dr. Iacob overall and I have no plans of stopping my care plan with him unless he leaves the facility and/or some other unforeseen circumstances occur. Dr. Iacob is a cool guy, very professional, and can even be funny at times :) ** I must also mention that Dr. Iacob's nursing staff (nurse practitioners, including Nurse Karey M.) are also fantastic. Several times I was having some questions or issues and needed some resolve, and while Dr. I was unavailable, his nurses have always returned MyChart emails or phone calls quickly and were very NICE and THOROUGH, never did I feel rushed off the phone. ONE OTHER TIME, I was having some on-the-fly issues that were bothering me and I called to see if I could somehow bump up my appointment by a week or so or get into the office quicker - by chance the office called me back and told me that while Dr. I was just too booked up, Nurse Karey (who still has all my records, notes, etc.) was able to see me THAT DAY if I wanted! This is a huge bonus to have a nice nursing staff! Would highly recommend. I also had some tests done by Dr. Kazkaz (one of Dr. Iacob's colleagues), and he also was very nice. Would recommend him, too.

July 28th, 2015

Arrogant, Disrespectful, AND Incompetent!

September 2nd, 2010