A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mircea Truta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mircea Truta is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mircea Truta, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Truta graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mircea I Truta MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mircea I. Truta practice?
- Dr. Mircea Truta has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mircea Truta practices Psychiatry near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pleasanton, CA and Fremont, CA.
See Walnut Creek Psychiatrists.