A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mircea Truta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mircea Truta is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Truta
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Truta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mircea Truta, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Truta graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mircea I Truta MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mircea I. Truta practice?
- Dr. Mircea Truta has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mircea Truta practices Psychiatry near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pleasanton, CA and Fremont, CA.
See Walnut Creek Psychiatrists.