Dr. Mireille Constant MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 14th, 2016
Lied to
After speaking to reception and switching doctors knowing that Doctor constant has and takes un vaccinated patients.... I made a an apt for my 2 children they took their insurance information and assured me that my children would be accepted. (I have 4). A few hours later I called to make and apt for my daughter who is fully vaccinated and having surgery soon and all of a sudden I was no longer welcome at the practice. If I could give negative stars I would. After transferring my insurance for all 4 of my children to her care as well as making a future apt. I was treated rudely and refused medical care. I am more then upset and do not recommend anyone to try and see someone who has no integrity as a medical professional and happens to be complete hypocrite.

March 21st, 2016
So kind Doctor
My daughter has already gone through for 4 pediatrics and right now I finally what I always had been wanting for. Dr. Constant is a very kind Doctor. She always explain everything and help parents like me and my husband who are having the experience with our fist child. She is patient and the most thing that I like is the facility to make an urgent appoiment. I'm really happy and satisfy with my choose.

February 28th, 2016
If you do not have an appointment and stop by out of emergency, it is very hard to be seen and wait time can be up to 1 hour +; In addition the staff can be very disrespectful. Nevertheless Dr. Constant is an excellent doctor and I have been with her since I was born.

August 17th, 2015
former patient
great doctor great staff

August 13th, 2014
Parent( license practical nurse )
Extremely professional, like the way she aproche Patient and family. Make me comfortable to ask Questions and always answer with professionally sum Will definitely referred Dr Cinstan to every one I know. If I had the option I will say she deserve to be a 5 stars

December 29th, 2013
REAL (HUMAN) DOCTOR
SHE HAS BEEN MY CHILDRENS PEDIATRICIAN SINCE BABIES,ALWAYS PATIENT,CARING AN LOVING TO ALL KIDS AN PARENTS..TAKES HER TIME WITH BTH PARENT AN CHILD..I LOVE HER PATIENTS AN EVEN THOUGH U WAIT, I WOULD KEEP WAITIN JUST SO MY KIDS SEE DR.C,AS I CALL HER SHES THE BEST AN WILL NEVER LET U DOWN..I WOULDNT TRADE HER FOR THE WORLD..WE DON'T SEE ANYMORE DR'S LIKE HER..U WONT BE DISAPPOINTED.

August 25th, 2010
Excellent doctor.
The only problem is the wait but she does not rush you. She is caring and professional. I would (and do) recommend Dr. Constant to everyone.

July 15th, 2016