A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mireille Moise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mireille Moise is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mireille Moise, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moise graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Moise has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Marymount Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moise accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mireille A. Moise practice?
Dr. Mireille Moise practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.