A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mireille Moise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mireille Moise is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mireille Moise, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moise graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Moise has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Marymount Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mireille Astrid Moise MD is a female Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mireille A. Moise practice?
- Dr. Mireille Moise has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mireille Moise practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.