Dr. Mirela Cerghet MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 12th, 2015
Exceptional; Very pleased
Being a nurse for 40 years, I am very particular about physician choices; excellent neurologist!

November 18th, 2014
Dr. Cerghet
I have to switch real quick to another Neuro Dr..... was told people w/MS is only alloted 2days every 4 mo nths t take off work.... no one could tell me how they came up w/that ? I have MS and sometimes ur okay and other days u feel fatigue or, hard to even walk. Everyone is in a rush and no one really listens...they want u to call in every time u have to call into work or not feeling well...ok i get it but very hard to get approved for days off unless u put up a fight, which u shouldnt have to do. MS is already a disease which everyone is differet anyway and for Dr. Cerghet to be over the nuerology dept is a joke, because that means they are all following the same rules, I switched from my other nuero Dr. to Dr. Cerghet thinking I would get better service or better bed side mannor, I am very disapointed!! and the nurse Ms. Croll is worse...cuts me off , she dont listen and everytime I did call to let her know I wasn't feeling well that didnt have anything to do w/MS is what I was told, and to call my Medical Dr. When you are not feeling well they put you through so much and doesnt help at all, im on a new med for 7 months now I was wei ghing 145-156 now i wei gh 125 I take copaxone and was told by Dr. Cerghet that wouldnt cause the weight loss and they wanted me to see a psyho therapist...which Im not slow and I do know that thats part of the process but they didnt help w/any advice or other ways to maybe gain weight or even a pill that helped me w/the weight loss...very sad i just want some one to listen to me and actually help me through this , not a nurse that rush u off the phone and relly dont care.....just wants money!!! very unsatified w/the Dr. and the nurse. How could u treat a patient like that and w/o us where would they be w/o any patients its just not right!

May 31st, 2013
Horrible
I have never been treated so badly. She was rude, didn't listen, didn't take me seriously, and was just plain mean. She made me feel that I was an inconvenience and a waste of her time. She 'diagnosed' me before reviewing my history or asking about my symptoms. She actually rolled her eyes at me and told me that tremors, loss of balance and coordination, loss of vision, and jerking/involuntary movements were not neurological symptoms... After being aware I have 3 1st degree relatives with Neurological diseases. Seriously?!?

July 4th, 2010
I was expecting her to be on the cutting edge of MS treatment since that is her specialty and she is a PhD also but she was horrible. Very pharmaceutical driven, does not speak holistically at all except to insist that I "must exercise". She was not the least bit empathetic despite my telling about my depression, exhaustion, and all of the excessive demands on my time due to family. Her nurse is just as useless. I left one appt feeling so insulted and degraded that it was worse than the day I was diagnosed.