A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mirela Cernaianu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mirela Cernaianu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mirela Cernaianu, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Nutritional Support
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Cernaianu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Cernaianu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Simi Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mirela Cernaianu MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mirela Cernaianu practice?
- Dr. Mirela Cernaianu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mirela Cernaianu practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Westlake Village, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ventura, CA and Oxnard, CA.
See Westlake Village Obstetricians & Gynecologists.