Dr. Mirela Cernaianu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mirela Cernaianu?

Posted on November 17th, 2015

I am referring all my female friends and coworkers!

Posted on March 1st, 2015

Smartest Doctor I have ever met.

Excellent doctor!

Posted on April 26th, 2014

I had been going for at least two years of tiredness and acute fatigue. I started seen Dr. Cernaianu and she order several labs and found what was causing the fatigue. I feel much better! I recommended my sister and other people as well to go see Dr.Cernaianu.

Excellent Doctor!

Posted on April 4th, 2014

Dr C is a wonderful Dr we have been patients of hers for over a year. She genuinely cares for her patients goes out of her way and above and beyond. We have had a few medical issues and she always gives us her full attention with care She has made this a good experience for us . We would recommend her to anyone looking for a Dr that puts her patients first.

High risk pregnancy

Posted on February 24th, 2014

I had a great experience with Dr Cernaianu I had a high risk pregnancy with my forth child and she took very good care of me she explained everything in detail and was very attentive I would defiantly go back to her for future pregnancies. She really knows her stuff.

Miss

Posted on July 17th, 2013

Dr. Cernaianu was there for me when I need her the most, her work was clean and professional, and her care was great. I have recommended her to my own family (sister) and she was also very pleased. She's GREAT!

Exellent doctor

Posted on May 20th, 2013

I admire Dr. Cernaianu because she is up to date with the latest medical information related to her field. Personally, I had a great experience when I visited Dr. Cernaianu in her clinic. She took extra time to make me feel relax and to explain what was the problem with me. When it was time for my PAP smear, she explained everything that was going to happen, and the best was that the PAP exam was pain free. THE BEST I HAVE HAD since I came to U.S. I highly recommend her.

Never again

Posted on January 25th, 2013

I had pitted edema so bad my legs were spiting open, I was very sick. She told me I was FAT and it was all in my head. That I was thinking this up and that's why it's happening. I saw her twice and it took over 2 months and all she did was put me down. My one legs was split open and infected. All she did was say NICE INFECTION. I never went back again. She could care a less about sick people.

Plan to wait

Posted on September 15th, 2012

My appointment was for 1:15, it took 2 hours to be seen. I was at the point of asking for my co-pay (which they asked for in advance) back and leaving when they finally called me. All the posters and literature is only in Spanish. There are no English translations.

Posted on January 26th, 2010

I had a horrible abdominal pain for weeks, and finally got an appointment after calling the clinics several time. Again, abdominal pain, right at the center. But the doctor suspect Kidney stone??? She sent me for a CT scan and never call me back to discuss the results with me. I've to personally picked up my results from the imaging center, called the clinic, BEGGED someone to explain the results to me. Nothing ever happen, nada! It has been 3 months now, no one from the clinic, including this so called doctor will discuss my medical condition with me!!!

Posted on March 8th, 2017