Dr. Mirela Mircea Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mirela Mircea?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Mirela Mircea?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 3rd, 2014

Outstanding!!!!

Mr. Mircea has been my PC for 15+ yrs. She is thorough, knowledgeable, supportive and really cares about me and my overall health and well-being. If she ever decided to move her practice to another state...I'd gladly follow without hesitation:)

August 14th, 2012

Great physician!

Dr. Mirela Mircea is my physician since 1999, and I'm always impressed by her professionalism, kindness, and care! Her office is very well located, the appointment accesible, and the nurses are friendly and very professional. I'd like to recommend this physician to every one in search for a solid and experienced family physician.

August 14th, 2012

Execllent Physician

I went to Dr. Mirela Mircea and I found answers to all my questions relative to my physical condition. She listened to me, asked me questions and prov ...

February 16th, 2012

mood swing doctor

She wants to do everything quickly...if you want to be listen by your doctor do not go with this one....

January 30th, 2012

High Competency

I feel fortunate to have Dr. Mirela Mircea as my family physician, because she is a highly qualified, very competent physician. Her office is always clean and the nurses are alert to provide the bets services.

January 30th, 2012

Patient of Dr. Mirela Mircea

I followed Dr. Mirela Mircea because she is an excellent physician that always put the correct diagnostic and selects the best treatment suitable for ...

July 23rd, 2011

Dr. Mirela Mircea has been my primary care physician for over 10 years. She is the ultimate professional, caring deeply about the well-being of her patients. Her friendly personality makes you feel at ease during a medical consult, she welcomes and resolves any medical challenge. Her well-maintained medical practice is augmented by highly professional, friendly staff. She takes the time to listen to her patients, clearly explains upfront the treatment plans. I've never had a problem having to wait too long to schedule an appointment and she made herself readily available to me in emergency situations. Aside from being a medical problem solver, Dr. Mirela Mircea performs cosmetic rejuvenating procedures like BoTox and wrinkle fillers which take years off a "tired" face. I highly recommend her quality medical care.

August 2nd, 2010

Dr. Mirela Mircea has been my primary care physician for over 10 years. She is the ultimate professional, caring deeply about the well-being of her patients. Her friendly personality makes you feel at ease during a medical consult, she welcomes and resolves any medical challenge. Her well-maintained medical practice is augmented by highly professional, friendly staff. She takes the time to listen to her patients, clearly explains upfront the treatment plans. I've never had a problem having to wait too long to schedule an appointment and she made herself readily available to me in emergency situations. Aside from being a medical problem solver, Dr. Mirela Mircea also performs cosmetic rejuvenating procedures like BoTox and wrinkle fillers which take years off a "tired" face. I highly recommend her quality medical care.

August 2nd, 2010