A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mirella Ducu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mirella Ducu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mirella Ducu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ducu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Ducu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ducu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mirella F. Ducu practice?
Dr. Mirella Ducu practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Detroit Internists.