A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mirella Ducu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mirella Ducu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mirella Ducu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ducu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Ducu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mirella F Ducu MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mirella F. Ducu practice?
- Dr. Mirella Ducu has 1 office location.
Dr. Mirella Ducu practices Internal Medicine near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Internists.