A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mireya Silva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mireya Silva is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silva
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silva Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mireya Silva, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Silva graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Silva has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mireya Nonesupplied Silva MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mireya N. Silva practice?
- Dr. Mireya Silva has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mireya Silva practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Webster, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX.
See Webster Psychiatrists.