Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mireya Wessolossky
Dr. Mireya Wessolossky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Worcester, MA. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Wessolossky is affiliated with UMass Memorial Medical Center, Day Kimball Hospital, Putnam CT and U Mass Memorial Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Mireya Wessolossky has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mireya Wessolossky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worcester, MA.
Dr. Seth Dahlberg
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Worcester, MA 0 mi36
Dr. Iva Zivna
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Worcester, MA 0 mi21
Dr. Veera Sudireddy
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Worcester, MA 0 mi29