A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mireya Wessolossky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mireya Wessolossky, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Wessolossky graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. Wessolossky has 9 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Clinton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wessolossky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans