A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mireya Wessolossky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mireya Wessolossky, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Wessolossky graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. Wessolossky has 9 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mireya A Wessolossky MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mireya A. Wessolossky practice?
- Dr. Mireya Wessolossky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mireya Wessolossky practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Internists and Worcester Infectious Disease Doctors.