A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mirfat Bird:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mirfat Bird is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bird
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mirfat Bird, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Bird graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Bird has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ouachita County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mirfat Alhariri Bird MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mirfat A. Bird practice?
- Dr. Mirfat Bird has 1 office location.
Dr. Mirfat Bird practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Camden, AR.
See Camden Internists, Camden Hematologists, and Camden Oncologists.