Learn more about Dr. Mirfat Bird:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mirfat Bird is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bird
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bird Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mirfat Bird, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Bird graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Bird has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ouachita County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mirfat Alhariri Bird MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mirfat A. Bird practice?
- Dr. Mirfat Bird has 1 office location.
Dr. Mirfat Bird practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Camden, AR.
See Camden Internists, Camden Hematologists, and Camden Oncologists.