A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mirfee Ungier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mirfee Ungier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ungier
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Ungier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mirfee Ungier, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ungier graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ungier has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- Parma Community General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mirfee Madlyn Ungier MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mirfee M. Ungier practice?
- Dr. Mirfee Ungier has 1 office location.
Dr. Mirfee Ungier practices Ophthalmology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Ophthalmologists.