A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mirfee Ungier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mirfee Ungier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mirfee Ungier, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ungier graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Ungier has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- Parma Community General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ungier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 10 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mirfee M. Ungier practice?
Dr. Mirfee Ungier practices Ophthalmology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Independence, OH.
See Cleveland Ophthalmologists.