A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miriam Anand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miriam Anand, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miriam Anand, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anand graduated from George Washington University. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Anand has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miriam K Anand MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Miriam K. Anand practice?
- Dr. Miriam Anand has 6 office locations.
Dr. Miriam Anand practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Chandler Allergists and Chandler Internists.