A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miriam Arce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miriam Arce is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arce graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Arce has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arce accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Miriam A. Arce practice?
Dr. Miriam Arce practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Gilbert Family Physicians, Gilbert General Practitioners, and Gilbert Internists.