A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miriam Arce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miriam Arce is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Arce graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Arce has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miriam A Arce MD is a female Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Miriam A. Arce practice?
- Dr. Miriam Arce has 3 office locations.
Dr. Miriam Arce practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.