A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miriam Banarer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miriam Banarer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Banarer graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Banarer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miriam Cohen Banarer MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Miriam C. Banarer practice?
- Dr. Miriam Banarer has 1 office location.
Dr. Miriam Banarer practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.