Dr. Miriam Bettencourt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Miriam Bettencourt?

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on November 21st, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Bettencourt's for 4 years and have been extremely pleased with her care, her diagnosis and treatment of my many problems , and her genuine concern for my health. She is a wonderful doctor and I am grateful for Dr. Bettencourt and her caring staff.

Very pleased

Posted on April 14th, 2017

I saw Dr. Bettencourt yesterday and was very pleased with her and the staff. They had recently moved and they seemed a little out of sorts because of it, but they also worked very hard to be friendly and efficient with the difficulty of trying to work with things being a bit out of order. I was very happy with Dr. Bettencourt's treatment of me as well as her staff.

Patient

Posted on September 13th, 2016

Dr. Bettencourt is awesome! She found skin cancer on 2 areas that my previous Dr missed. She is very thorough and truly cares about her patients. She takes her time and makes sure all your concerns are addressed. Very kind and understanding, and has the most gentle bedside manner around.

Wonderful!

Posted on August 11th, 2016

Dr B's office has the best team of medical staff I have seen in a long, long time. Despite the doctor being super busy, she still took the time to make me feel like I was the only patient there. She's also incredibly competent. I recommend the Bettencourt Skin Center as first rate!

Great dermatologist.

Posted on June 29th, 2016

I have been a patient for over 12 year. She is a fantastic doctor. I highly recommend her. Operated on me twice for skin cancer with great results.

Posted on June 20th, 2016

Dr. Bettencourt has always taken extraordinary care with me. I recommend her to any who asks.

Posted on June 19th, 2016

Dr. Bettencourt is both professional and personable. She has been caring for my skin cancer needs for several years and she remains supportive and informative as I receive treatments. I highly recommend Dr. Bettencourt!

DO NOT GO HERE

Posted on June 14th, 2016

My poor mom. What she has gone through is appalling. This office should be ashamed of them selves. An quit blaming Obama Care. You know you are the issue...not the insurance.

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

Dr. Bettencourt has been taking care of my husband and I for quite a while now. She is a wonderfully educated and skilled doctor with great bedside manner, and we are lucky to have her in our lives. She was able to diagnose a problem for my husband that no other doctor could. And prescribe the necessary treatments to control the condition. She continues to care for both of us, whatever the issues are, in a dedicated manner. And we would, and have, recommended her to numerous friends and family. Her staff, starting at the front desk, carry on her excellent patient service.

Outstanding dermatologist

Posted on June 1st, 2016

Dr. Bettencourt is, hands down, the best dermatologist in the city. I have seen her for everything from rashes to mole checks (which I think everyone with our sun should have). She is brilliant, and can literally diagnose you with a glance. She is also a Mohs surgeon, which means that she has the highest training that exists for skin cancer. She has removed precancerous moles for me with minimal scarring. My daughters have seen her for acne, which completely cleared up under her treatment. Moreover, she is kind and caring and takes as much time with you as you need. Her office is well-run, and her staff is pleasant and professional. Dr. Bettencourt is the best!

Great Dermotologist

Posted on May 31st, 2016

My husband & I have been going to Dr. Bettencourt for over 10 yrs. and have complete trust in her judgement. When other Dermotologists recommend their patients to her for her expertise in Mohs Surgery - that is when you know you are in the best hands possible !

Posted on May 27th, 2016

Dr. Benecourt is very thorough and has excellent techniques to aide in prevention of skin Cancer! She is very explanatory and provides me with the knowledge necessary to avoid other skin issues!! I have been a patient for over the past 7 years, and am very pleased with her skills!