A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miriam Borden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miriam Borden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miriam Borden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Borden graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Borden has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fitzgibbon Memorial Hospital
- Lake Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miriam Borden MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Miriam Borden practice?
- Dr. Miriam Borden has 5 office locations.
Dr. Miriam Borden practices Internal Medicine near Osage Beach, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Mexico, MO and Bolivar, MO.
See Osage Beach Internists.