A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miriam Bredella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miriam Bredella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miriam Bredella, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bredella graduated from Universitaet Hamburg.
Dr. Bredella has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Martha's Vineyard Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miriam Antoinette Bredella MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Miriam A. Bredella practice?
- Dr. Miriam Bredella has 3 office locations.
Dr. Miriam Bredella practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA and Chelmsford, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.