A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miriam Bredella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miriam Bredella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bredella
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bredella Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miriam Bredella, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bredella graduated from Universitaet Hamburg.
Dr. Bredella has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Martha's Vineyard Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miriam Antoinette Bredella MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Miriam A. Bredella practice?
- Dr. Miriam Bredella has 1 office location.
Dr. Miriam Bredella practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.