A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miriam Castillo-Toher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miriam Castillo-Toher is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miriam Castillo-Toher, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Castillo-Toher graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Castillo-Toher has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miriam Arminda Castillo-Toher MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Miriam A. Castillo-Toher practice?
- Dr. Miriam Castillo-Toher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Miriam Castillo-Toher practices Family Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Family Physicians.