A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miriam Castillo-Toher is Satisfactory. Dr. Castillo-Toher has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1.5 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miriam Castillo-Toher, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Castillo-Toher graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Castillo-Toher has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Castillo-Toher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 9 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Miriam Castillo-Toher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Miriam A. Castillo-Toher practice?
Dr. Miriam Castillo-Toher practices Family Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Matthews, NC.
See Charlotte Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Castillo-Toher, Dr. Mamie Castillo-Toher, Dr. Mara Castillo-Toher, Dr. Mari Castillo-Toher, Dr. Maria Castillo-Toher, Dr. Mariah Castillo-Toher, Dr. Mariam Castillo-Toher, Dr. Marian Castillo-Toher