A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miriam Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miriam Chung, Nephrologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miriam Chung, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chung has 15 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miriam H Chung MD is a female Nephrologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Miriam H. Chung practice?
- Dr. Miriam Chung has 5 office locations.
Dr. Miriam Chung practices Nephrology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Port Washington, NY.
See New York Nephrologists.