A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miriam Fishman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miriam Fishman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miriam Fishman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fishman graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fishman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miriam C Fishman MD is a female Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Miriam C. Fishman practice?
- Dr. Miriam Fishman has 1 office location.
Dr. Miriam Fishman practices Dermatology near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Dermatologists.