Learn more about Dr. Miriam Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miriam Friedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miriam Friedman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Friedman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miriam J Friedman MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Miriam J. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Miriam Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Miriam Friedman practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.