Learn more about Dr. Miriam Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miriam Friedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miriam Friedman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Friedman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miriam J Friedman MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Miriam J. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Miriam Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Miriam Friedman practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.