A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miriam Friedman is Excellent. Dr. Friedman has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miriam Friedman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- St Luke`s Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Friedman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Miriam Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Miriam J. Friedman practice?
Dr. Miriam Friedman practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Friedman, Dr. Mamie Friedman, Dr. Mara Friedman, Dr. Mari Friedman, Dr. Maria Friedman, Dr. Mariah Friedman, Dr. Mariam Friedman, Dr. Marian Friedman