A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miriam Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miriam Friedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miriam Friedman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Friedman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miriam J Friedman MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Miriam J. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Miriam Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Miriam Friedman practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.