A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miriam Gage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miriam Gage is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miriam Gage, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gage graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Gage has 2 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa-Chanate Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miriam Enid Gage MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Miriam E. Gage practice?
- Dr. Miriam Gage has 4 office locations.
Dr. Miriam Gage practices Family Medicine near Springfield, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Eugene, OR.
See Springfield Family Physicians.