A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miriam Gwathney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gwathney
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gwathney Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gwathney graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Gwathney has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Upson Regional Medical Center
- Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miriam P Gwathney DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Miriam P. Gwathney practice?
- Dr. Miriam Gwathney has 8 office locations.
Dr. Miriam Gwathney practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Greenville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, GA and Palmetto, GA.
See Greenville Family Physicians and Greenville General Practitioners.