A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miriam Hanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miriam Hanna is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanna
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miriam Hanna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanna graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Hanna has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miriam Naoum Hanna MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Miriam N. Hanna practice?
- Dr. Miriam Hanna has 1 office location.
Dr. Miriam Hanna practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists and Milwaukee Rheumatologists.