Dr. Miriam Ibrahim MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 31st, 2015
By far the best doctor
I've been a patient of Dr Ibrahim's for about 3 years. I see her every month. She has a strict (no nonsense) attitude regarding pain meds which I sincerely appreciate. She manages my many health issues better than I could have ever hoped for. I thank God I found her. She has been a blessing to my life.

July 19th, 2015
Very compassionate and knowledgable

December 23rd, 2014
I made a mistake by going here
I went to see Dr. Ibrahim because she was closer than another doctor I had seen. Unfortunately, my first and only experience in this office was disturbing. The only patient bathroom hadn't been cleaned from the day before (body fluids on rim of toilet seat), exam table was dirty (dried fluid of some sort and bandage remains / had to ask nurse to clean it at which time she said it gets cleaned by the night crew, but she'd do it anyway). My appointment started at 8:45. It was after 9:45 when I finally saw the doctor -- the office was not busy (two patients during the time I was there). When I told the doctor the bathroom was dirty, she suggested I tell the receptionist to take care of it (not my job). The doctor was treating me for 'trigger thumb' and suggested that I might need a second x-ray on my wrist, which I injured shortly before I started having problems with my thumb. I asked why the need for an x-ray when they had already done one at the other office and it showed it was fine. She said sometimes fractures don't show at first. I explained that I had waited to get it x-rayed and that there was no swelling, so I did not need another x-ray. Later in the appointment she suggested the diagnosis of 'trigger thumb' was possibly inaccurate and then prescribed x-rays. I assumed she was looking at my thumb area. When I got the results of the x-ray I asked what she had hoped to see/learn. She indicated to the nurse that she was looking for possible fractures, which I had already made clear was not needed. I took my complaint first to the doctor's office, but all the nurse said was, "I'll let her know." I then went to American Health Network to let them know of my complaints (she is part of their network), and they continue to have me call and leave messages for one person after another with no clear process yet for how to make a complaint.

August 11th, 2011
After seeing another Dr for years and thinking my pain was something I would have to deal with. After having a result from a test not possibly looked at for over a year, I asked to see a specialist. I meet Dr. Ibrahim what a blessing she has been although recieving some not so painless shots.. My pain has been so much easier to deal with. I am still under her care and feel blessed that our paths crossed. She is a very caring doctor she explains things to you so you can understand everything that is going on. I am glad to say I am her patient..

October 8th, 2010
A caring doctor
There are many things that are just so wonderful about Dr. Ibrahim. She is a beautiful woman. She is careing,pleasent, And cres about her paients ability no matter what it is. Many times i have had to see her . she helps me with my illnesses she listens to all i have to say I just love her as a doctor. She is exellent as a doctor. everyone would be pleased with her .