A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miriam Katz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Katz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Chester County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Katz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Miriam Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Miriam G. Katz practice?
Dr. Miriam Katz practices Pediatrics near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Broomall, PA.
See Wynnewood Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Katz, Dr. Mamie Katz, Dr. Mara Katz, Dr. Mari Katz, Dr. Maria Katz, Dr. Mariah Katz, Dr. Mariam Katz, Dr. Marian Katz