A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miriam Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miriam Katz is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miriam Katz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Katz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- M L Hospital Bryn Mawr Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miriam Green Katz MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Miriam G. Katz practice?
- Dr. Miriam Katz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Miriam Katz practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.