A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miriam Lango:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miriam Lango is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miriam Lango, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nuclear Medicine
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lango graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lango has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miriam Lango FACS and MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Miriam Lango practice?
- Dr. Miriam Lango has 5 office locations.
Dr. Miriam Lango practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.