A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miriam Lango:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miriam Lango is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miriam Lango, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nuclear Medicine
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lango graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lango has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lango accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Miriam Lango practice?
Dr. Miriam Lango practices Otolaryngology, Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Medical Oncology, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists, Philadelphia Surgeons, Philadelphia Oncologists, and Philadelphia Plastic Surgeons.