A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miriam Lango:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miriam Lango is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lango
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lango Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miriam Lango, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nuclear Medicine
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lango graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lango has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miriam Lango FACS and MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Miriam Lango practice?
- Dr. Miriam Lango has 5 office locations.
Dr. Miriam Lango practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.