A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miriam Lango:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miriam Lango is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miriam Lango, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nuclear Medicine
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lango graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lango has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lango accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Miriam Lango practice?
Dr. Miriam Lango practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.