A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miriam Lefkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miriam Lefkowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miriam Lefkowitz, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lefkowitz graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Lefkowitz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miriam Lefkowitz MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Miriam Lefkowitz practice?
- Dr. Miriam Lefkowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Miriam Lefkowitz practices Internal Medicine near North Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See North Brunswick Internists.