Dr. Miriam Lefkowitz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 25th, 2015
Best doctor
Dr Lefkowitz is the best dr I have ever been to. She is so smart and always mahkes the right diagnosis.

April 30th, 2015
Patient
I have been a patient of Dr. Lefowitz since I was 11 years old. I am now 26 (will be 27 in a month). She is a wonderful doctor. Not perfect. The wait used to be 45 minutes but it has gotten better- plus now I get there just 15 minutes late and it works out. The staff is friendly. I haven't always been happy with Dr. Lefkowitz. But after almost 16 years a relationship is never perfect. However, overall I like her. I would recommend her. She really cares about her patients.

January 15th, 2015
Caring doctor
Dr. Lefkowitz is such a great doctor. She helped me through a critical illness. I could not have asked for a better doctor. I recommend her very highly.

May 27th, 2014
Very Unprofessional
In the short time that I have used Dr. Lefkowitz, I have had too many problems with the office staff. They will give one set of instructions over the phone, but then do not follow up on their end. Then, when I have to eventually follow up, they say that something "changed". The problem is that no one in the office has the professioanlism or courtesy to let the patient know of any changes! This doctor was recommended by another professional, who has since stopped recommending this doctor. I have no confidence in this office and will be changing doctors.

April 16th, 2014
Dr. Lefkowitz is a wonderful doctor. I have been going to her for twelve years. She is a very good diagnostician. She is very knowledgeable and always akes the right diagnosis.

September 13th, 2012
I find the staff extremely rude and the doctor does not follow up at all. One time I was sent to the emergency room at the hospital for a chest x-ray and the doctor wanted to see me the next day in her office. I called next day, the receptionist told me she doesn't have any availability till next week. When I finally saw the doctor the following week, she couldn't remember why I was there to see her. That's when I realized that she is not the doctor for me.

August 13th, 2012
wonderful doctor
She is the most caring doctor. Spends time with her patients and is very knowledgeable. Have looked a long time to find a doctor like her.

December 13th, 2010
the doctor
Dr. lefkowitz has been my doctor since she first started her medical practice 8-10 years ago. at that time they where trying to push us patient on her because she had none. not anymore. she is very busy, and sees a lot more patients than the other doctor she shares the office with. I find her to be a genuine caring person, who knows when you are sick, when you are not, and to get you to the right specialest if she cannot cure you.

August 20th, 2008
One of the Best Doctors I have been too
Dr. Lefkowitz is a remarkable doctor. She is very knowledgable in her field. I have been seeing her for about 5 years and am very happy with her care.