Dr. Miriam Martin MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 13th, 2017
A great physician
Dr. Martin is a great physician. I've been going to her for years. I'm not liking the change in location but service it's still the same. The staff are friendly and I have no problem with their professionalism.

October 17th, 2016
The Best Doctor ever!!
Dr. Martin.....hands down the best caring Doctor around. I absolutely adore her. I most definitely would recommend her.

June 15th, 2016
Do not recommend this practice
The physician is great based on what Inwas told; however, her admin staff is unprofessional, rude and very impolite. They need to be trained on how to politely and promptly treat customers who pay their salaries.

August 12th, 2015
I love Dr. Martin the most professional doctor I have ever seen! #DrMartinRocks!

July 26th, 2011
AVL
Dr. Martin is everything that a true Doctor should be...she should be commended for her level of professionalism, and patient commiment that she displays. I don't know more to say other than she is the complete package in medicine.I must add that she employees a staff of the same caliber as she is and they meet all expectations.

July 7th, 2011
Great to talk to.
Dr. Martin has been my Doctor for 7 years and I would not have it any other way. She is very easy to talk to, she makes you feel so at ease. On my very first meeting I felt as if I had known her for years, she is very professional and down to Earth and that what I like. Now this is from a man...and we know how men feel about going to the Doctor.

March 19th, 2011
Great, caring doctor
I originally went to Dr. Martin for help with allergies, after I switched insurance and needed a new doctor. I quickly decided that she would be my new primary care physician and made an appointment for a long-over due physical. The office staff and clinicians were very nice, as well as Dr. Martin, and this is actually the first doctor visit I have had as an adult where I did not feel insulted by the staff (laughing at weight, treating me like I "deserved" to have health problems). I felt like everyone was willing to work with me to make sure my health is on track and monitor conditions with a family history. I have already recommended Dr. Martin to my sister.

May 8th, 2010
Staff courteous. Physician knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Seemed genuinely concerned. Did not feel rushed.

May 4th, 2017