Dr. Miriam Oleary Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Miriam Oleary?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 13th, 2010

There aren't enough stars!

I really can't speak highly enough of Dr. O'Leary. While I can easily give all 5 stars for the criteria listed, more importantly, I can give her 5+ stars for her surgical skills. I had a thyroid which had grown so large it had invaded the thoracic cavity and was lying on my heart. There are potential complications from such a surgery and I have read the experience of many who are struggling with them. I was fortunate to have such a skilled surgeon who, in a 6 hour surgery, removed the offending growth and did no damage at all in the process. Even my voice was barely affected. On top of this, she is kind, warm and never makes you feel as if she has any other claims on her time.

July 14th, 2014