A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miriam Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miriam Thomas is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miriam Thomas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Sri Ramachandra Medical College And Research Institute, Chennai.
Dr. Thomas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miriam Reena Thomas MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Miriam R. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Miriam Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Miriam Thomas practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists and Ypsilanti Gastroenterologists.