Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. Yahoo.
Feb 17th, 2015

Fabulous doctor... Have no idea where she is! Finally found a doctor I was comfortable with

patient show details patient
by Dwight & Virginia Hawkinson (Buffalo MN) on May 5th, 2014

My husband and I are looking where Dr. Ragab has relocated too. Buffalo and Cokato Clinic's are not giving out this information please post if you know where she is......

best doctor show details best doctor
by sherry turner on May 1st, 2014

I love dr ragab. just found out she left buffalo clinic. where is she ???? I will go there,

looking for Dr Ragab show details looking for Dr Ragab
by Jerry F on Apr 23rd, 2014

both my wife and I were extremely happy with Dr Ragab. We just found out she was no longer at the Buffalo Allina Clinic. Does anyone know where she currently is?

Dr Ragab show details Dr Ragab
by Cheryl Heiskary on Apr 17th, 2014

I have seen Dr. Ragab for the last 6 months and I refuse to see anyone else at the Buffalo Allina Clinic and I am on the hunt to find her. She is the best Dr. I have ever been seen by. If anyone knows where she is at please email me at clheiskary@gmail.com. Thank you, Cheryl Heiskary

Outraged show details Outraged
by Sondra on Apr 14th, 2014

Dr. Ragab is no longer with Allina and I am absolutely DISGUSTED with Allina for not doing everything possible to get her to stay. She is BY FAR the very best Doctor I have ever dealt with. She is genuinely concerned and cares about her patients like no other Doctor I have ever seen. If given the choice I will never go to an Allina clinic again.

May 18th, 2011

Miriam is wonderful!!!! Best doctor ever!!

Jun 8th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Excellent Physician....: She the best family physician I have ever had. She truly cares about you. She takes the time to answer all your questions. I think that she is dedicated to her job and has great compassion.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com