Family Practitioner

Allina Health System
110 Olsen Blvd NE
Cokato, MN 55321
320-286-2123
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. Yahoo.
 |  patient  |  show details
by Dwight & Virginia Hawkinson (Buffalo MN) on May 5th, 2014

My husband and I are looking where Dr. Ragab has relocated too. Buffalo and Cokato Clinic's are not giving out this information please post if you know where she is......

|  best doctor  |  show details
by sherry turner on May 1st, 2014

I love dr ragab. just found out she left buffalo clinic. where is she ???? I will go there,

|  looking for Dr Ragab  |  show details
by Jerry F on Apr 23rd, 2014

both my wife and I were extremely happy with Dr Ragab. We just found out she was no longer at the Buffalo Allina Clinic. Does anyone know where she currently is?

|  Dr Ragab  |  show details
by Cheryl Heiskary on Apr 17th, 2014

I have seen Dr. Ragab for the last 6 months and I refuse to see anyone else at the Buffalo Allina Clinic and I am on the hunt to find her. She is the best Dr. I have ever been seen by. If anyone knows where she is at please email me at clheiskary@gmail.com. Thank you, Cheryl Heiskary

|  Outraged  |  show details
by Sondra on Apr 14th, 2014

Dr. Ragab is no longer with Allina and I am absolutely DISGUSTED with Allina for not doing everything possible to get her to stay. She is BY FAR the very best Doctor I have ever dealt with. She is genuinely concerned and cares about her patients like no other Doctor I have ever seen. If given the choice I will never go to an Allina clinic again.

|  show details
May 18th, 2011

Miriam is wonderful!!!! Best doctor ever!!

|  show details
Jun 8th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Excellent Physician....: She the best family physician I have ever had. She truly cares about you. She takes the time to answer all your questions. I think that she is dedicated to her job and has great compassion.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com