A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miriam Raport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miriam Raport is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miriam Raport, DO is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Raport graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Raport has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miriam Rachel Raport DO is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Miriam R. Raport practice?
- Dr. Miriam Raport has 5 office locations.
Dr. Miriam Raport practices Geriatric Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Geriatric Doctors.