GG Collins Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen GG Collins?

total lack of followup after surgery

Posted on June 19th, 2010

Dr. Raport diagnosed my gall bladder problem and got me admitted to a hospital for surgery (after some confusion). She visited me once post surgery and when I suddenly felt very naseated, she RAN out of the room and got a nurse instead of helping me. I had complications due to a surgical error (never explained) and was hospitalized three more times. She never visited me and when she accidently saw me in the hallway on one admission, she cut me dead. She was great at diagnosing my rather obvious problem, but when there was any trouble, she offered no support. I wrote her a letter afterwards explaining my concern about not being told what had gone wrong in surgery: of course, she did not reply. I would never go to this uncaring, unsupportive doctor again.

Posted on February 20th, 2015