Dr. Miriam Raport Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Miriam Raport?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Miriam Raport?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 19th, 2010

total lack of followup after surgery

Dr. Raport diagnosed my gall bladder problem and got me admitted to a hospital for surgery (after some confusion). She visited me once post surgery and when I suddenly felt very naseated, she RAN out of the room and got a nurse instead of helping me. I had complications due to a surgical error (never explained) and was hospitalized three more times. She never visited me and when she accidently saw me in the hallway on one admission, she cut me dead. She was great at diagnosing my rather obvious problem, but when there was any trouble, she offered no support. I wrote her a letter afterwards explaining my concern about not being told what had gone wrong in surgery: of course, she did not reply. I would never go to this uncaring, unsupportive doctor again.

February 20th, 2015