A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miriam Rhew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miriam Rhew, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Nutritional Support
- Parenting Issues
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhew graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Rhew has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center
- Eden Hospital Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rhew accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans