A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miriam Rhew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miriam Rhew, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Nutritional Support
- Parenting Issues
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhew graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Rhew has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miriam Mi-Hyun Rhew MD and MPH is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Miriam M. Rhew practice?
- Dr. Miriam Rhew has 4 office locations.
Dr. Miriam Rhew practices Pediatrics and Public Health near San Leandro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See San Leandro Pediatricians and San Leandro Preventive Medicine Specialists.