A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miriam Segal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miriam Segal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Segal
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Segal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miriam Segal, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Segal graduated from New York University.
Dr. Segal has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miriam Segal MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Miriam Segal practice?
- Dr. Miriam Segal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Miriam Segal practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Elkins Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Elkins Park Physiatrists.