A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miriam Segal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miriam Segal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miriam Segal, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Segal graduated from New York University.
Dr. Segal has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miriam Segal MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Miriam Segal practice?
- Dr. Miriam Segal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Miriam Segal practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Elkins Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Elkins Park Physiatrists.