Dr. Miriam Segal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Miriam Segal?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Great Doctor

Posted on November 14th, 2017

Gave me back quality of life. I feel better and move around better after a severe traumatic brain injury. Dr. Segal spends tons of time with you. She never rushes you out. Very personable. I would recommend her to everyone. Really knows her stuff.

Final an answer

Posted on October 20th, 2016

I was very impressed with the ease and care that Dr Segal presented. After 33 years and still struggling I was happy to finally with the help of my other doctor find that there is an answer to my problems Thank you

Gave me my life back

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

Always sends any amount of time with her patient. Gave me quality of life back. Great Doctor and very nice person

Posted on May 28th, 2010