Dr. Miriam Singer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 20th, 2016
Customer Engineering Manager
I am 72 and have seen many doctors and she is one of the best in knowledge, bedside manner, caring, and making sure you have the most accurate diagnosis. She will spend time to answer all your questions.

January 23rd, 2016
Both my wife & I have seen Dr. Singer, and we both feel that she is the best Dermatologist we have ever seen. She is very smart and has an outstanding bedside manner. Dr Singer has an M.D. & a PhD from The University of Chicago. One might think that she would be stuffy & arrogant with having both of those degrees from a prestigious university. But she is just the opposite, so you can have greater respect for her education without having to deal with a Prima Dona. Her staff are a very strong & responsive team. We've seen Dr Singer around 10 times, and every experience has been great! We can't say too many good things about Dr. Miriam Singer!

November 9th, 2012
i had rosecea and didn't know it. she recgonised it, gave me a lotion, and it has improved dramatically over the last 2 months.

July 12th, 2012
REcommend
Dr Singer was extremely kind and compassionate. She explained her tolerance on when she biopsies and when she monitors a mole. She called me the following day after my biopsy and scheduled surgery to remove my melanoma 2 days later. I

June 6th, 2012
Hugh J. Antonson
Surpasses all expectations, actually look forward to my upcoming appointments.

September 20th, 2011
Like it already
I called today and got an appointment for TOMORROW, YA THATS RIGHT TOMORROW!!!! I am impressed already. This Dr was recommended by another Dr whom I work and I did not even have to drop any names!!!!! Next day appt for a Derm. I am in heaven!!!!!

June 27th, 2011
just what you hope for
Dr. Singer is kind, attentive, gentle, and extremely careful in assessing skin problems. She never seems rushed and you leave feeling like a doctor REALLY saw you!

June 15th, 2011
Totally Great!
I've been seeing Dr. Singer for a little over two years now for acne. She is patient and conservative, while offering aggressive options if you are interested. Although their practice does have a cosmetic side, I am not interested and she respects that. She spends plenty of time with me at each appointment and is an excellent diagnostician. She has noticed two conditions incidentally while I was seeing her for acne that could have been life-threatening, and followed up with me on both to ensure I was receiving appropriate treatment. Office staff is friendly and I never have trouble getting an appointment.

March 3rd, 2011
really exceptional experience
I can't say enough positives about Dr. Singer and her care of my high school daughter. She took a lot of time with us, made my daughter feel at ease, and most importantly solved a problem that had been going on for several years without improvement. I felt very reassured by her knowledge about different approaches and her desire to involve us in the decision. Follow-up was also great.

March 1st, 2010
Dr. Singer is very caring, and engages herself when she is with you. I see her yearly, she gives me a very thorough exam. She is not trying to rush out the moment she comes in.