Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
Never to go back! show details Never to go back!
Jul 12th, 2015

Dr. Sivkin, horrible doctor, horrible person, horrible place. No heart, no politeness, no bed side manner. She made me feel so poorly with her coldness.

doctor needs to shower! show details doctor needs to shower!
Apr 30th, 2015

I tried Dr. Sivkin and saw her for a few appointments. I was grossed out how she was in running clothes and she smelled of fresh perspiration! She also hurried through the visits. Professionally and personally I was not impressed and I'm going to try another doctor.

Unprofessional office!! show details Unprofessional office!!
Mar 25th, 2015

Will NEVER go back to Miriam Sivkin!

by unhappy patient on Mar 13th, 2015

Horrible. I would never go see her again even if she were the last person left on earth!!!! OBGYN Milford CT on New Haven Ave has much nicer doctors.

Jan 28th, 2015

Dr Sivkin sucked !!! I'd rather die then see her again. Going to new office.

Jan 14th, 2015

I love this Dr's!!!

Sep 11th, 2014

Absolutely love her! She knows what she's doing, very skilled and concerned when needs to be. When you get to know her as your physician she's well worth it and I wouldn't choose anyone else.

Terrible office!!! show details Terrible office!!!
Dec 25th, 2013

I will never give Dr Miryam Sivkin my bisiness again! She condesends, rushes, belittles, speaks harshly, speaks rudely! She talked to me in front of other parients standing around who weren't getting helped, and staff heard her talking yo me, too. My medical situation shouldn't have been spoken out loud for everyone to hear!!! Never going back!!!!! I hate Dr Myriam Sivkin

Oct 12th, 2013

Dr. Sivkin is flightly, talks so fast, doesn't finish sentences, wouldn't give me simple results over the phone, made me go back in and pay more co-pays. Her bedside manner sucks!! She got rid of all her courteous staff who always helped me out! She has a man, I think her husband, working as the new billing department! I don't want to speak to him about my personal health!!!!!! Strange place!!!

Jun 15th, 2013

After waiting over 30 minutes the last 2 times I saw her, she was too rushed to listen to my concerns. She doesn't really seem to care about me, so I also finally went to another office and I'm glad I did. Her staff could also use some lessons on courtesy.

Jun 8th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Sivkin for 6 years and I think she is great. She answers all my questions and cares about my well-being. The staff is friendly and caring as well.

Jun 7th, 2013

She doesn't take the time to listen to my questions and she certainly doesn't explain what she is treating. I'm glad I now go to another doctor.

Jun 6th, 2013

I came to Dr. Sivkin's office when I was pregnant and I had no insurance. The staff was really nice and helped me get insurance with the state. Wow, everything was paid for! Dr. Sivkin and her partner were really nice and answered all my questions. I had my baby at Yale and it was great! I would definetely recommend Dr. Sivkin.

Jun 5th, 2013

Had a recent appointment with Dr Sivkin. She was very nice and answered all of my questions. The staff was also extremely helpful and welcoming. I will definitely be coming back!

Apr 15th, 2013

Dr Sivkin made me come back for simple results and I had to pay another copay. Don't most doctors call patients with results?! I had to take more time off work, pay a copay, waiste time waiting to be seen, and then finally hear my results. These people have waisted my time more often than not!!

Apr 15th, 2013

I will never go back! I found nicer, more professional doctors right up the road! Every time I went back I was seen by a new doctor to the office. No doctors seem to stay! The main doctor is crabby and rude and discussed things with me out in the open in front of other patients! The latest assistant has a big attitude like she was Miss All That and annoyed when I didn't understand! All the staff was always very nice, but the doctors yell at the staff in front of patients! I've had enough there!

Apr 14th, 2013

I have been frustrated too many times by this office. It's time for me to change to another doctor.

Feb 28th, 2013

terrible doctor look elsewhere if you want good medical care she has very little time for patients

Old office -- out dated show details Old office -- out dated
Aug 15th, 2012

Suprised the office did not seem cleaner. Exam room had stuff all over the counters, torn papers and dirty floors. TRAsh was over flowing. Guess another Dr left there again -- lots of Drs. seem to leave there. The Dr did not talk to me privatly.

CRAZY MD --- show details CRAZY MD ---
May 25th, 2011

This MD seemed to be ALL over the place. Spent about 5 minutes talking with me .... she talked about other patients and hiring a new staff person. The office seemed VERY out of date -- needed some attention to the bathroom and wiaitng room. THe furniture was dirty. Dont think I will go back

Apr 6th, 2009

I have had 3 babies with Dr. Sivkin and wouldn't have it any other way. She is truly a gem! She is professional and I always felt very well taken care of.

by JKim on Dec 21st, 2008 on yahoo.com

if your pregnancy is the slightest bit complicated, she sends you to yale new haven hospital to be seen by interns. If you want to deliver at Milford, make sure you have the perfect pregnancy! Otherwise you'll be stuck at yale every time you call her.

Apr 21st, 2008 on yahoo.com

I have been seeing Dr Sivkin for about 20 years. She is wonderful to work with, very caring but also very professional.

Oct 10th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Dr. Sivkin is so personable and easy to work with, She is not demanding or Pushy and it's a pleasure to have her help with all my personal needs and my pregnancy. She is the Best!