Dr. Miriam Sivkin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.0

October 20th, 2016
I need to find a new doctor! My appointment was rescheduled 3 TIMES, and then I had to wait almost an hour!!

September 19th, 2016
why did she tell me about other patient's problems?!

August 12th, 2016
The energy in this office is BAD! Negative, angry, hasty from both the staff and Doctor Sivkin!

June 8th, 2016
Visit Miriam Sivkin if you want a doctor who makes you go back just to hear simple results and you have to pay ANOTHER co-pay! Why she won't call with normal results I don't know! She cares more about money

April 18th, 2016
Horrible and rude Doctor
I have been going to Dr. Sivkin for the last year. Hoping that things would get better. Every time I go she tells me she doesn't believe anything I say that's going on with me and that she really can't do anything about the fibroids and polyps she found in my uterus because my state ins. Does not pay her but a dollar to do things and she is worth more than that and won't do anything about pain and bleeding I am having due to the fibroids and polyps because she doesn't get paid enough. I also had been complaining about numbness and no feeling or sexual want at all after a c section as well as yeast infections. She keeps telling me it's all in my head. My husband. And with me to an appointment to hear the same things. He tried to tell her all the things going on with me and she said it doesn't matter what he says and she doesn't believe him either. This last appointment she finally agreed to do a biopsy of my cervix and uterus. I got an appointment the next week. The next day they called me saying they had to change it to 2 months later and there was no room for me. They will only give me an appointment 1-3 months out due to having state ins. And they do tell me that everytime. she is rude, pushy, and in inconsiderate about your feelings. She does not care and is only in practice for the money.

February 29th, 2016
These reviews are right about this office and Dr. Sivkin, plus her receptionist Amanda. I do not recommend this office.

February 21st, 2016
Would NOT reccommend
I see another dr in this practice who I like very much. However due to me being pregnant they told me I would have to rotate drs. I heard awful things about Dr sivkin but decided to give her a chance. Everyone was right. She's extremely rude. She has no bedside manner whatsoever. She made a rude comment about me having state insurance. Everytime i spoke she just spoke over me. I got no good vibe from her whatsoever and felt awful when I left. I can't imagine why anyone would choose to see her. I am currently searching for a new dr office just so I never have to see her again during my pregnancy.

December 9th, 2015
Lack of friendliness
This was the last time I'll see Dr. Sivkin. I felt very uncomfortable with her disregard to the importance of bed side manner, kindness, and sincerity. My appointment felt rushed and hasty, after a long wait period, then she told me I have to make another appointment simply to hear my lab results. Would she be willing to cover my co-pay?! I'm seeking another doctor.

August 12th, 2015
my baby might have died
I called the office during my pregnancy when a couple days went by and I stopped feeling my baby's movement. They brought me in for an ultra sound that lasted 1 minute, and billed my insurance! Dr Sivkin was making me feel very uncomfortable and I switched OB's. Thank God, because Dr Sivkin never spotted the problems in my uterus and I didn't go to term. Her office didn't handle things seriously! If I had stayed with her, I don't know what would have happened with my baby! Thank God my new office caught everything and have a healthy little girl!

July 12th, 2015
Never to go back!
Dr. Sivkin, horrible doctor, horrible person, horrible place. No heart, no politeness, no bed side manner. She made me feel so poorly with her coldness.

April 30th, 2015
doctor needs to shower!
I tried Dr. Sivkin and saw her for a few appointments. I was grossed out how she was in running clothes and she smelled of fresh perspiration! She also hurried through the visits. Professionally and personally I was not impressed and I'm going to try another doctor.

March 25th, 2015
Unprofessional office!!
Will NEVER go back to Miriam Sivkin!