A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Tyndall graduated from American Univ Of The Caribbean Auc St. Maarten, Netherlands Antilles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tyndall has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Regional Medical Center of Acadiana
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tyndall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Miriam Tyndall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Miriam L. Tyndall practice?
Dr. Miriam Tyndall practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Tyndall, Dr. Mamie Tyndall, Dr. Mara Tyndall, Dr. Mari Tyndall, Dr. Maria Tyndall, Dr. Mariah Tyndall, Dr. Mariam Tyndall, Dr. Marian Tyndall