A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miriam Tyndall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tyndall graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Tyndall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- The Regional Medical Center of Acadiana
- Clarian North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miriam Leah Tyndall MD is a female Obstetrician , has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Miriam L. Tyndall practice?
- Dr. Miriam Tyndall has 1 office location.
Dr. Miriam Tyndall practices Obstetrics near Avon, IN.
See Avon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.