A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miriam Villanueva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miriam Villanueva is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Villanueva
Acne Patient Education Guide Read about types of pimples and other oily skin conditions caused by blocked pores in our acne patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Villanueva Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miriam Villanueva, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Villanueva graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Villanueva has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- Carney Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miriam Tankiang Villanueva MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Miriam T. Villanueva practice?
- Dr. Miriam Villanueva has 1 office location.
Dr. Miriam Villanueva practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Brockton, MA.
See Brockton Psychiatrists.