A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miriam Villanueva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miriam Villanueva is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miriam Villanueva, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Villanueva graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Villanueva has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- Carney Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miriam Tankiang Villanueva MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Miriam T. Villanueva practice?
- Dr. Miriam Villanueva has 1 office location.
Dr. Miriam Villanueva practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Brockton, MA.
See Brockton Psychiatrists.