Learn more about Dr. Miriam Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miriam Weinstein, Physiatrist, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miriam Weinstein, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Learning Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Weinstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- University of Tennessee Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weinstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 8 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Miriam L. Weinstein practice?
Dr. Miriam Weinstein practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Physiatrists.