A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miriam Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miriam Weinstein, Physiatrist, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miriam Weinstein, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Learning Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Weinstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miriam Lynn Weinstein MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Miriam L. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Miriam Weinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Miriam Weinstein practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Physiatrists.