A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miriam Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miriam Weinstein, Physiatrist, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinstein
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Weinstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Miriam Weinstein, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Learning Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Weinstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miriam L. Weinstein MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Miriam L. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Miriam Weinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Miriam Weinstein practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Physiatrists.