Physiatrist, Neurologist

2001 Laurel Ave
Ste 404
Knoxville, TN 37916
865-541-1266
Locations and availability (1)

|  LOVE Dr. Weinstein  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2014

Dr. Weinstein has been a tremendous help with our twins. She is very nice and the twins are just now 10 months old and she works very well with them. She has told us what works well and what doesn't and what we need to continue to work on. I would recommend her to anyone!

|  Never again  |  show details
May 24th, 2013

Dr Weinstein was rude, condescending and disrespectful to me. After waiting 11 months for a new patient appt, she refused to exam my son and told me to come back at a later time with his records. Why did her staff not tell me to bring his previous records. Of coarse there is no chance we would ever go back. We will be seeing a physiatrist at Vanderbilt from now on. I would rather drive five hours than take ths woman's abuse.

|  Knoxville needs more physiatrists  |  show details
Jul 28th, 2012

Dr. W has been good to us but she has too many patients waiting for appointments with her and not enough time to see them all.

|  show details
Jun 28th, 2012

Would not go to again. Has no bedside manner and extremely rude and unprofessional! Talked about us to her office staff when we left - we know because my husband went back to the office to ask a question!!

|  wonderful dr!  |  show details
Nov 14th, 2011

Dr Weinstein has helped me tremendously in understanding my child and her "quirks". We were so relieved to find someone who agreed that there was something just not right and that was able to pinpoint exactly the problem and to give answers for the remedy. I highly recommend her for those who are just not "getting it". My daughters issues are now being resolved using different therapies suggested by Dr. Weinstein.

|  She's wonderful  |  show details
Oct 26th, 2011

She finds problems that parents never knew existed. She helped my adopted children go from seriously behind in all skills, including speaking, balance, fine motor, occupational to on grade level reading. When you get bounced from one specialty to another, even getting a diagnosis like 'genious idiot', you get desparate to find an answer. She knows how to find the missing piece of the puzzle to help the child overcome thier obsticals. I recommend her to everyone who just can't figure out what's wrong. She explained it once like this: When a patient has a stroke, they maybe able to look at thier watch, tell you what time it is, where they got the watch, even the manufacturer, and not know the word watch. Just like a stroke victim has to restablish their pathways in the brain, sometimes a child needs help establishing them the 1st time. As surprizing as it is, most of her therapies are physical. She told me that my son would not be able to recite ABC's until he could ride a bicycle, and started him on therapy for bicycle riding. I thought she was nuts. Very soon after he was pedeling he started a sudden breakthough with all the teaching that we had been doing. By the time he took off the training wheels, he could recite the full alphabet with out help AND identify the sounds of most letters. She helps you find the answer that others don't know the question too.

|  Knowledgeable Physician  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2011

Don't let the appointment wait discourage you. There are only 2 Pediatric Physiatrists in the entire county & surrounding counties also use her. She is passionate about helping her patients & wants passionate parents!Love Dr. Weinstein!