A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mirian Lugo is Excellent. Dr. Lugo has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lugo graduated from Universidad Nacional De Asuncion.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lugo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center - Concours
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lugo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mirian Lugo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mirian D. Lugo practice?
Dr. Mirian Lugo practices Pediatrics near Spring Valley, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Paterson, NJ.
See Spring Valley Pediatricians.